- Excel export for culture report
- Crop rotation in reference layer 'Fields'
- Composition NPK fertilizers
- Update CropVision app:
1. Click Registration, Culture registration and tab Map.
2. Select reference layer 'Fields'.
3. Zoom in to view the reference layer and click on a plot on the map.
4. The crop rotation is shown.
Composition NPK fertilizers
1. Click Registration, Culture registration
2. On the right side, click a green registration button 'Fertilizer'
3. Click on 'Please choose a product".
4. The composition of NPK is added.
For more details about the fertilizers, go to menu Lists, tab Fertilizers.
Update CropVision app
Warning windspeed on the overview screen
Next to the warning in the registration, you also get a warning windspeed on the overview screen.
Indicate the manure, beet, or potato storage on the map by longpress (Android)
From now on, when opening the nozzle list, you will see the choicelist instead of the complete list. This function was already build in CropVision web.