Follow the steps below to add a new cropyear:
- Click Registration, Culture registration.
- Click the year at the top left.
- Click + Manage cropyears, click + Add.
- Choose one of two options:
- Copy everything from 20..
The cultures and plots (without registrations) from the previous cropyear are copied over to the new cropyear. In the new cropyear, you can modify or remove the fields, cultures and plots on the map. New fields and cultures can be added manually.
- Start empty
You start the new cropyear without cultures. The fields are copied over to the new cropyear. You can add the cultures manually in the new cropyear.